The Catfish


Nobody loves me. Everybody makes a mockery of me. I'm a bottom dweller (aren't steelhead considered bottom dwellers too?), fat, lazy, tastes like mud and ugly looking. I'm sick of this bullshit stereotype. I can hold my own in  fast water and I can fight as tough as those stupid smallies and steelhead. I may not be as handsome as those steelhead with their pretty colors and sleek bodies. But, I'm a mean looking bastard and doesn't that count. Seriously, I scare the shit out of some people when they see me. Plus, some women dig noodling for me.

2 comments:

Trotsky said...

That thing looks like Morin.

lambton said...

Norland likes the catfish...he likes to harbour them in his stink.

BTW...we are starting a collection...we are going to buy you a new reel...A black one! ;o)

Maybe I'll give you my imperial. But you can't get it wet...it will melt...