February 1, 2009

Still Have My Sanity Intact


I didn't hit the bottle hard or went bonkers and shot up the office because I had no where to fish. This has been a brutal winter so far and the teasing we got today won't help as colder weather is about to return. We had the second snowiest January on record. All of the rivers are completely locked up with ice and I don't like ice fishing unless I'm in a shanty sitting in a chair pounding back some brews.

I've been at the gym for the past several weeks and I'm slowly shedding off the pounds. No more fatso food and I'm down to 204lbs and I'm hoping to hit 185lbs as I use to weight that much waaaay back in 1988.

I've been fishing the usual spot until we get a warm-up and that might happen this weekend as the temps are to be above 40F and above freezing for next week.

1 comment:

Trotsky said...

Good for you Greg.
Buck eight five is about my game weight too...and I haven't seen that number in some time.
:o/
I am back to work tomorrow...
3x 12s to start. Friday -Sat- Sun
The kids are going to think that I've run away...
...which oddly enough I have been considering...
;o)
Hang in there....