December 16, 2008

Honey, Look What I Brought Home For Dinner


Here are some pictures of some fucked up fish I caught over the years, unfortunately a couple other pictures are buried in my old laptop. The one fish above looked like it swallowed a bowling ball and barely put up a fight. I suspect I either snagged it or the fish wanted to commit suicide and hooked itself. I put the poor bastard out of its misery and the gulls didn't even bother to eat it, but I'm sure a half starved hillbilly would of taken it in a heart beat.



The other fish was actually fat and fiesty even though the bottom of his mouth as deformed. During the spring run, I've caught some males that had eyes torn out, hunks of flesh and fins missing. It would of been a hoot to bring it home and slap it on the grille for the wife......

3 comments:

Trotsky said...

Wow..
You win!
lol
That second fish looks like Morin.

lambton said...

I hit the comment button frantically type "That second fish looks like Norland"! and the F*cker...Beat me to the press.
Kinda make me wonder if you didn't have a pink reel ya just may catch some purty fishies ;0)

Greg Lum said...

Ugly fish are cool. Maybe I can start a who can post the gayest looking fish........