December 3, 2008

Gary Bettman Hates Sloppy Seconds


The biggest shit disturber, asshole, scumbag and punk Sean Avery got sent to the principal's office for saying bad things about his former puck bunny - Elisha Cuthbert. It all started when the Star's creep made the comment "I am really happy to be back in Calgary, I love Canada. I just want to comment on how it's become like a common thing in the NHL for guys to fall in love with my sloppy seconds. I don't know what that's about. Enjoy the game tonight." Personally, I would love to have a huge helping of Avery's sloppy seconds as this weasel even banged one of the hottest MILF's on earth - Rachel Hunter.

I think the whole thing is blown out of proportion, it's not like he cross checked or sucker punched somebody. The NHL needs an asshole like Avery to keep people watching. I would of fined him a game's pay and shoved him out on the ice to see Cuthbert's latest boy toy Calgary's Dion Phaneuf beat the shit out of him and having Iginla and Bertuzzi fighting over the scraps left on the ice.

Back to the river........

No comments: